cannot start help and support

hi running xp sp2 been reading your forum on this subjecti have the problem i
cannot find help and support in task manager i have the things in the other
threads how do i put this task in task manager please help thanks

Rock

Distinguished
Oct 13, 2002

sleepyjoe wrote:
> hi running xp sp2 been reading your forum on this subjecti have the problem i
> cannot find help and support in task manager i have the things in the other
> threads how do i put this task in task manager please help thanks

Why doesn't Help and Support work?

--
Rock
MS MVP Windows - Shell/User

"sleepyjoe" <sleepyjoe@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> hi running xp sp2 been reading your forum on this subjecti have the
> problem i
> cannot find help and support in task manager i have the things in the
> other
> threads how do i put this task in task manager please help thanks

You need to get the punctuation buttons fixed to so it will make you problem
readable. What do you mean by 'how do i put this task in task manager '
what is this task? If you want some help please provide a description of
your problem. With punctuation if possible so it can be understood.

sorry new to this i cant start help and support in one of the posts it said
look in task manager its not in task manager is it supposed to be there if so
how do i put it there thanks

"Alan Smith" wrote:

> "sleepyjoe" <sleepyjoe@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > hi running xp sp2 been reading your forum on this subjecti have the
> > problem i
> > cannot find help and support in task manager i have the things in the
> > other
> > threads how do i put this task in task manager please help thanks
>
> You need to get the punctuation buttons fixed to so it will make you problem
> readable. What do you mean by 'how do i put this task in task manager '
> what is this task? If you want some help please provide a description of
> your problem. With punctuation if possible so it can be understood.

Reordered post to maintain proper conversational flow.

> sorry new to this i cant start help and support in one of the posts it
> said
> look in task manager its not in task manager is it supposed to be there if
> so
> how do i put it there thanks

Without punctuation (full stops, commas, Capital letter) your post i jut one
long outpouring. Uisng punctuation makes things understandable so you have
more chance of your problem being understood, so if you get replies they may
be helpful. Some won't respond to a set of scrabbleletters just poured ont
an email.
Help yourself. Write your questions down in an understandle way- use
punctuation.

Look in your Help folder.

thanks as i sed new to this and cant type thanks anyway

"Alan Smith" wrote:

> Reordered post to maintain proper conversational flow.
>

> > "Alan Smith" wrote:
> >

> >> "sleepyjoe" <sleepyjoe@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> >>
> >> You need to get the punctuation buttons fixed to so it will make you
> >> problem
> >> readable. What do you mean by 'how do i put this task in task manager '
> >> what is this task? If you want some help please provide a description of
> >> your problem. With punctuation if possible so it can be understood.
> >>

> "sleepyjoe" <sleepyjoe@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > sorry new to this i cant start help and support in one of the posts it
> > said
> > look in task manager its not in task manager is it supposed to be there if
> > so
> > how do i put it there thanks
>
> Without punctuation (full stops, commas, Capital letter) your post i jut one
> long outpouring. Uisng punctuation makes things understandable so you have
> more chance of your problem being understood, so if you get replies they may
> be helpful. Some won't respond to a set of scrabbleletters just poured ont
> an email.
> Help yourself. Write your questions down in an understandle way- use
> punctuation.
>
> Look in your Help folder.

I think he is saying he can't start Help and Support. At least that's the
best I can get out of it. Task Manager is usually used to end a program
that is misbehaving but if he wants to know how to start it I'm flumoxed.

--
George Hester
_______________________________
"Alan Smith" <alan@hidden.email> wrote in message
> Reordered post to maintain proper conversational flow.
>

> > "Alan Smith" wrote:
> >

> >> "sleepyjoe" <sleepyjoe@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> >>
> >> You need to get the punctuation buttons fixed to so it will make you
> >> problem
> >> readable. What do you mean by 'how do i put this task in task manager '
> >> what is this task? If you want some help please provide a description
of
> >> your problem. With punctuation if possible so it can be understood.
> >>

> "sleepyjoe" <sleepyjoe@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > sorry new to this i cant start help and support in one of the posts it
> > said
> > look in task manager its not in task manager is it supposed to be there
if
> > so
> > how do i put it there thanks
>
> Without punctuation (full stops, commas, Capital letter) your post i jut
one
> long outpouring. Uisng punctuation makes things understandable so you have
> more chance of your problem being understood, so if you get replies they
may
> be helpful. Some won't respond to a set of scrabbleletters just poured ont
> an email.
> Help yourself. Write your questions down in an understandle way- use
> punctuation.
>
> Look in your Help folder.

sorry for the confusion lets start again i realy am a novis,
cant open help and support,dont get error message,just wont open from
anywere,tryed everything in kellys still dont work