Question Cannot start PC due to messing with BIOS ?

Nithil111

Commendable
Apr 9, 2019
Hello, I have a gygabite AB350-gaming3 motherboard. During boot (in what I believe is bios) I set the "Storage boot option control" to UEFI only (from legacy only). This has caused my PC to be unable to start, stating something about repairing. I have reversed this back to "legacy only" but the problem persists. What are my options? thank you

Nithil111

Commendable
Apr 9, 2019
Now you need to enter BIOS and select the proper drive with Windows on it.

I'm having no luck with that as well.
I have three options for boot: windows boot manager p2 SSD, p2 SSD, P3 SSD, and none of these work, the last two just tell me to restart my PC and select a proper drive with windows on it.

I even tried disconnecting the second drive, to make sure that it boots from the windows drive but no luck, still on the Repairing disk screen :(

I'm having no luck with that as well.
I have three options for boot: windows boot manager p2 SSD, p2 SSD, P3 SSD, and none of these work, the last two just tell me to restart my PC and select a proper drive with windows on it.

I even tried disconnecting the second drive, to make sure that it boots from the windows drive but no luck, still on the Repairing disk screen :(
Which drive has Windows on it?

Nithil111

Commendable
Apr 9, 2019
Does it let you reinstall windows? I did the very same thing (plus enabling CSM) and now my drive isn't recognized when trying to reinstall windows on it o.o
Oh no, the same thing is happening to me, I can't get windows to boot from a flash drive. I'm trying to run the Windows installation from a flash drive and I'm still stuck in the restart loop that takes me to the gigabyte logo, I even tried disconnecting the SSD that had windows already installed on it, hoping to install windows on the other SSD instead, but I'm still stuck in the restart loop and it won't show me the windows installation screen.
Help?