Cannot use side buttons without "repairing" drivers

RadicalScrub

Honorable
Jun 14, 2013
Hello! I recently bought the Redragon M601 Centrophorus gaming mouse off Amazon I believe a month ago. It was a great upgrade from my 3 year old HP mouse since I love playing FPS like CSGO and Insurgency.

Anyways the mouse comes with 2 side buttons. Whenever I try to bind something to it, it does not say MOUSE4 or MOUSE5. In CSGO, it is just blank. Some games its Left Alt and whatever. This bothered me a lot since it would be great if I could bind them for a flash or smoke when I need it.

So I run the .exe file for the driver and run the Repair option for it and it works. I go back in CSGO and it actually shows "MOUSE4" binded to flashbang and works.

But whenever I shutdown my computer, they are still binded but they don't work in game. I lived for it for a while, but it is somewhat getting annoying when I have to set aside 10 minutes every time just to fix my bindings.

Any solutions to it?

Driver I used since I think I found 2 of them online but picked this one:
http://www.eagletec.com/downloads/

RadicalScrub

Honorable
Jun 14, 2013

They had emailed me stating that they forwarded it to their "tech team". It's been several months, and I never got a email.

Aafactor

Commendable
Jun 13, 2016
I also have recently bought a centrophorus... However I can't even get my drivers to open... I did exactly what u said and downloaded the drivers. However when I go to the 5 button mouse folder and I click on the drivers, nothing happens. I have no way of programming my side keys. Any solutions?

NerdanPlays

Commendable
Sep 2, 2016
I actually found a fix (well for me) go to programs and features in control panel and delete the "5-button mouse driver" i assure it all worked fine for me. if you want i can try doing video proof on my youtube channel!

baxterbella

Commendable
Feb 9, 2017

I am using x-mouse button control ver 2.15 and everything works great side buttons are 4 and 5

TRENDING THREADS