Cannt build cheaper then buying prebuilt for nvidia 1070 system?

jtk2515

Distinguished
Limited Time Offer([FREE] - TP-LINK Archer T2U AC600 Dual Band Wireless USB Adapter - Free with all desktops ($24 Value))
Limited Time Offer([FREE] - KWORLD G98 Gaming Headset - Free with any System ($29 Value))
Limited Time Offer([FREE] - iBUYPOWER MEK Mechanical Gaming Keyboard (Red Switch) - Free with all desktops ($79 Value))
Case(Thermaltake Chaser A21 Gaming Case - Black)
Case Lighting(iBUYPOWER RGB Smart Lighting (Software Controlled LED Lighting Kit) - [FREE] 1 Smart Lighting Strip - Top of the case)
Processor(Intel® Core™ i7-6700K Processor (4x 4.00GHz/8MB L3 Cache) - Intel® Core™ i7-6700K)
Processor Cooling(Asetek 510LC Liquid CPU Cooling System [SOCKET-1150/1151] - Free Upgrade to Asetek 550LC (Standard 120mm Fan))
Memory(8 GB [4 GB x2] DDR4-2400 Memory Module - Corsair or Major Brand **Free Upgrade to DDR4-2800 G.SKILL Ripjaws V**)
Video Card(NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070 - 8GB (VR-Ready) - Single Card)
SLI Bridge(None)
Motherboard(MSI Z170A Gaming Pro -- - *Free Upgrade to MSI Z170A Gaming Pro Carbon -3x PCIe x16, 1x USB 3.1 Type-C, 2x USB 3.0, 1x M.2, DDR4 Memory w/ RGB LED)
Intel Smart Response Technology(None)
Power Supply(400 Watt - Standard 80 PLUS Bronze - *Free Upgrade to 800W Standard 80 PLUS Bronze)
Advance Cabling Options(Standard Default Cables)
M.2/PCI-E SSD Card(None)
Primary Hard Drive(512 GB SanDisk X400 SSD -- Read: 540MB/s, Write: 520MB/s - Single Drive)
Data Hard Drive([Free] 1 TB HARD DRIVE -- 32M Cache, 7200 RPM, 6.0Gb/s - Daily Deal - Free 1TB Data Hard Drive)
Optical Drive(24x Dual Layer DVD±R/±RW + CD-R/RW Drive - Black)
Operating System(Windows 10 Home + Office 365 Trial [Free 30-Day !!!] - (64-bit) *Newest
Advanced Build Options - Thermal Paste(Arctic Silver 5 Thermal Paste - Increase your cooling efficiency with upgraded thermal paste)

All this for 1,430.70 shipped

it's about the same price as newegg.

Am I spending to much on my motherboard to be able to SLi down the road? for me to get it cheaper on newegg I would have to get a cheaper MOBO and not use liquid cooling. also the fact that the nvidia 1070s are out of stock. I just want something in the next 2 weeks and I would like to order it today.

Need:
SLI mobo with enough watts for 2 1070's
needs to be at my door in the next 2 weeks

I could rush a newegg order if they get 1070's in the next week. Should I just buy this?cuss i was going to buy a HP last week but i never got around to it. So I need to get something done before summer is over. also all the 1080's are out of stock also.

Solution
Looks like you are paying about a $250-300 premium for them to assemble it.

Thing with those prebuilts is that they go cheap on things like power supplys. The include it (with no brand identified) is more then likely some cheap junk like raidmax who designed the PSU to pass the 80 plus rating, not for performance/longevity. It will barley be able to handle 1 1070 without dying (and likely taking more parts with it), let alone 2.
Looks like you are paying about a $250-300 premium for them to assemble it.

Thing with those prebuilts is that they go cheap on things like power supplys. The include it (with no brand identified) is more then likely some cheap junk like raidmax who designed the PSU to pass the 80 plus rating, not for performance/longevity. It will barley be able to handle 1 1070 without dying (and likely taking more parts with it), let alone 2.

Solution