Canon 1ds help!

Status
Not open for further replies.

I just got my (used) 1ds and somehow turned on the '#' on the top display.
the owners manual says nothing about this other than "# PF'. It doesn't
reference it anywhere else. Can someone please tell me how to turn it off
and how I might have turned it on.

Thank you...mitch

"Mitch" <lawdoggys3@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>I just got my (used) 1ds and somehow turned on the '#' on the top display.
>the owners manual says nothing about this other than "# PF'. It doesn't
>reference it anywhere else. Can someone please tell me how to turn it off
>and how I might have turned it on.
>
> Thank you...mitch

never mind, i figured it out (no thanks to the instructions:))