Canon CD/DVD printers in the USA

Does Canon sell printers that can print on letter size paper and
CDs/DVDs in the USA or is Epson the only manufacturer who sells this
type of printer in the USA? Thank you in advance for all replies.
in a circle until he gets too dizzy to stand up. What is cruel about
it is that I don't do it nearly as much as he wants me to.

In article Daniel Prince says...
> Does Canon sell printers that can print on letter size paper and
> CDs/DVDs in the USA or is Epson the only manufacturer who sells this
> type of printer in the USA? Thank you in advance for all replies.

Canon don't do cd printing in US