Canon EOS 1Ds Mark II Poster

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Hardware community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Archived from groups: rec.photo.equipment.35mm,rec.photo.digital (More info?)

Larry wrote:

> Damn spell checker didn't know I meant HEAR!!!

If I posted a correction for every typo, missing (or erroneous insertion of)
apostrophes and grammar error, there would be a billion posts.
Don't sweat it.

Cheers,
Alan

Archived from groups: rec.photo.equipment.35mm,rec.photo.digital (More info?)

In article <MPG.1c8936f67c12d3cf98970c@news.individual.NET>,
larrylynch3rd@comcast.net says...
> > I have to admit, of all the "SwimSuit Edition" models that have come and
> > gone.. Kathy Ireland is the one that immediately comes to my mind when I here
> > the words "Beautiful Woman".
> >
> > Now Im 60, and perhaps behind the times, but I dont think the standards can
> > be all that much different today.

> Damn spell checker didn't know I meant HEAR!!!

Yeah, they don't have the intricacies of word usage built into them yet.
YET!
--
http://www.pbase.com/bcbaird/

Archived from groups: rec.photo.equipment.35mm,rec.photo.digital (More info?)

Is she the daughter of Bronson and Jill Ireland. She is gorgeous. Thats
what dreams are made for.

> Is she the daughter of Bronson and Jill Ireland. She is gorgeous. Thats
> what dreams are made for.

No. I don't believe so. If she were, she would be Kathy Bronson. I googled
her biography, and it makes no mention of any relationship with either
Charles Bronson or Jill Ireland.