Canon MP390 - can ink cartridges be refilled ???

no-name

Distinguished
May 8, 2004

perhaps a silly question
thanks in advance for any comment :)

can the Canon MP-390 ink cartridges be refilled -
( with syringes and suitable ink bottles )

and if so, are there any specific "gotchas" that arise -
that is: things that are obvious with hindsight

for example - newer Epson cartridges have the chip
to prevent the printer recognising the cartridge is re-filled -
easy to get around with the right gadget
but a show-stopper unless that is known in advance

NOPE

"allyf" <AllyGTF@hytsfs.com> wrote in message
> NOPE

what ???
not at all ???

YES THEY CAN!

Go to your nearest Cartridge World provided your not in USA as they are soon
to start up there.
These cartridges, BCi-24BK & BCi-24Colour are refillable.
Regards
Stick
> "allyf" <AllyGTF@hytsfs.com> wrote in message
> > NOPE
>
> what ???
> not at all ???

Ron

"allyf" <AllyGTF@hytsfs.com> wrote in message
> NOPE
> "no-name" <no-name@false-address.net> wrote in message
> > perhaps a silly question
> > thanks in advance for any comment :)
> >
> > can the Canon MP-390 ink cartridges be refilled -
> > ( with syringes and suitable ink bottles )
> >
> > and if so, are there any specific "gotchas" that arise -
> > that is: things that are obvious with hindsight
> >
> > for example - newer Epson cartridges have the chip
> > to prevent the printer recognising the cartridge is re-filled -
> > easy to get around with the right gadget
> > but a show-stopper unless that is known in advance

HORSE HOCKEYS!! Yes they can. I have a MP360 and use syringe to fill the
BCI-24 carts. Now all I need is a dedicated photo printer. I use the 360
for text, scanning, and copying.

Ron