canon pixma ip600d vs hp photosmart 8150?

Heather

Distinguished
Feb 10, 2003

trying to decide between these two printers. The HP pictures run when
wet, but the canon is expensive to keep up. any suggestions? I really
like the quality of the cannon printers, should i go with an older
canon model?

Canon is great. I think that the IP6000d is only good if you really
want to edit on the printer which I personally think is a waste. The
IP4000 is less expensive and should produce comparable results.