tiger

Distinguished
May 10, 2004

I am running this card under XP pro sp-1 but when I try to use the ACEDV
program that comes with the card, I get an 'ACEDvio cannot be found'. I am
using an Asus P4P800 motherboard so wondering if there is an imcompatibility
issue with that board.

Does anyone know how to to capture analog video in Premiere Pro with this
card or is that related to the above problem?

TIA

checkout the forums - best place to find good info

forum.canopus.com
Paul

"Tiger" <nospam@antispam.com> wrote in message
> I am running this card under XP pro sp-1 but when I try to use the ACEDV
> program that comes with the card, I get an 'ACEDvio cannot be found'. I am
> using an Asus P4P800 motherboard so wondering if there is an
imcompatibility
> issue with that board.
>
> Does anyone know how to to capture analog video in Premiere Pro with this
> card or is that related to the above problem?
>
> TIA

tiger

Distinguished
May 10, 2004