Cant access anything in my documents Windows 10

Sam.R

Honorable
Aug 15, 2015
Hi, so basically my pc has been acting strange recently but cant tell if its a windows 10 problem or a virus. It began when my computer started crashing, kept saying driver stopped responding and had recovered. Didnt think anything of it the first time, but then the following day (today) it locked up again but only this time it didnt recover. Since then my computer hasnt crashed but now when i open my documents there is nothing on the left hand side i.e "my computer", "downloads", etc. The only thing that shows up is quick access and homegroup. My computer is running perfectly fine, i still play games fine etc just non of my documents, hard drive, anything is accessible.

Solution
I managed to fix it. Turns out samsung magician was the cause, the "maximum performance" setting was messing with everything for some reason. I set it to maximum reliability and everything is running fine... strange

Sam.R

Honorable
Aug 15, 2015
I managed to fix it. Turns out samsung magician was the cause, the "maximum performance" setting was messing with everything for some reason. I set it to maximum reliability and everything is running fine... strange

Solution