Question Can't access BIOS menu (Gigabyte B530M)

Sep 8, 2021
It's only the 3rd time I assemble a computer and I never came across this problem. The thing is that when I start the computer (brand new without OS) I can't access into BIOS menu or Boot options. It just shows the "Gigabyte" and "ultradurable" logos but if I press F12 or Del buttons it does not respond. The keyboard is conteced because if I start the computer without pressing F2 or F12 it does not shows the logo screen.

Motherboard is gigabyte B530M, Intel cores i5, with graphic card Geforce TX 1660, and all hard drives and ram are recognized as compatible.
I feel I am doing something wrong or there is a problem that makes the BIOS collapse. Even I request a new identical motherboard assuming it could be a problem but after mounting everything again it keep doing the same. Any ideas? Should I just demand for full refund of every part?

Lutfij

Titan
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

Are you sure that you got the chipset/model of the motherboard right?

We're going to need more information. Please list your specs like so:
CPU:
Motherboard:
Ram:
SSD/HDD:
GPU:
PSU:
Chassis:

You've stated an Intel Core i5, but there is a 4 digit or higher model number to help us identify the processor and if it's compatible with your motherboard. Ona side note, check and see what slots the ram stick is populating on the motherboard.

Sep 8, 2021
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

Are you sure that you got the chipset/model of the motherboard right?

We're going to need more information. Please list your specs like so:
CPU:
Motherboard:
Ram:
SSD/HDD:
GPU:
PSU:
Chassis:

You've stated an Intel Core i5, but there is a 4 digit or higher model number to help us identify the processor and if it's compatible with your motherboard. Ona side note, check and see what slots the ram stick is populating on the motherboard.
Thanks for replying, sure I list all the parts below, sorry about not being so acurate at first!
CPU: Intel Core i5 10400F
Motherboard: B550M DS3H (1.x)
Ram: Corsair CMK16GX4M2B3200C16
SSD/HDD: SDD: Western Digital Blue 3D Nand SATA SSD M.2 2280 500GB HDD: Western Digital WD Purple 4TB WD40PURZ
GPU: Gigabyte GV-N166TOC-6GD
PSU: Xilence xn072 Performance X 650W
Chassis: Cooler Master MasterBox NR400

That's all, thanks again and hope anyone have a clue!