Question Can't access BIOS

Aug 24, 2019
Hi,
I have just build a new PC. When i try to enter BIOS (DEL/F2), the screen stays frozen at the AORUS logo, only responding when i hit CTRL+ALT+DEL.
I was able to install windows 10, and the PC works just fine, but i can't access the BIOS. Right now i want to activate the XMP profile.
Have tried:
  1. Clear CMOS
  2. Remove CMOS battery
  3. Update BIOS (didn't work via @bios)
  4. Update BIOS again (worked via Q-flash)
  5. Remove storages (Freezes and doesn't boot)
  6. Access BIOS via windows 10 (Shift + restart) -> Freezes just like when i press DEL
  7. Remove all USB devices + Ethernet cable
  8. Change monitor
  9. Remove RAM
  10. Update BIOS again (Q-flash)

I can change boot order (F12) and access Qflash (End). When i select enter setup at the boot order menu the screen freezes just like when i press DEL.

Specs:
Ryzen 3900x
x570 Aorus elite (BIOS F4j)
Asgard 4x8gb 3200 RAM
5700 xt reference
1 tb ssd gammix s11 pro

Aug 24, 2019
Thanks for the reply.
Yes i did.
Right now, i think there may be a problem with the "handshake" between the gpu and the monitor to show the BIOS. The PC never actually freezes, it just stays at the logo screen, and responds promptly to ctrl+alt+del.
The same thing happens when i connect the pc to a 4k TV. My monitor is the g24c from MSI. Right now i dont have a different monitor or GPU to test.

Aug 24, 2019
Fast boot is disabled (checked via fastboot software) booting to uefi via windows also gives me the logo screen.
Right now i'm thinking that there's something wrong with the GPU and monitor "handshake", since the PC doesn't actually freeze, it promptly responds to ctrl+alt+del.
I have a g24c msi monitor. Tried with my 4k LG TV, but that also didnt work.