Question Can't access modem setup page

Nem1x

Commendable
Dec 26, 2020
So , a week ago i switched my ISP and they gave me a new modem and router. Everything works fine but I noticed that wifi is enabled on both modem and router. So I wanted to switch wifi on modem but I just couldn't find the login page for modem . On back of modem there are only SSID name and password information . There are also no buttons on modems back except the power and reset . The modem is Technicolor TC7000.20. It seems that I am directly connected to my ISP (modem being just a switch) . I tried to
plug out the broadband cable from my modem and to connect to it , but it just won't obtain me an IP adress . Any suggetion how this all works ?

RealBeast

Titan
So , a week ago i switched my ISP and they gave me a new modem and router. Everything works fine but I noticed that wifi is enabled on both modem and router. So I wanted to switch wifi on modem but I just couldn't find the login page for modem . On back of modem there are only SSID name and password information . There are also no buttons on modems back except the power and reset . The modem is Technicolor TC7000.20. It seems that I am directly connected to my ISP (modem being just a switch) . I tried to
plug out the broadband cable from my modem and to connect to it , but it just won't obtain me an IP adress . Any suggetion how this all works ?
Unless changed, you should be able to find the login page at 192.168.0.1, user blank, password: admin. Your manual is HERE and can be downloaded or just read online.

Nem1x

Commendable
Dec 26, 2020
I already read that manual and 192.168.0.1 isn't working . Usualy when I connect directly to modem the default getaway is 10.152.128.1 but when I type that in browser , nothing happends .

TRENDING THREADS