Can't access System Recovery from bootable Windows 10 DVD

Jul 7, 2018
After deleting a folder called "Microsoft" from registry my system became completely unresponsive. And then a BSOD message appeared. Reference by pointer error. After restarting my PC, Windows booted successfully, but when it tries to load the login screen it show up another BSOD error.Critical process died. And so on I grabbed my old windows 10 DVD, and successfully booted. But the problem is that it just says that my computer must be repaired. Well I was using the DVD for repairing but it still says that I need a bootable disk. There are two options on the screen: One says System Restore f8, and the other says try again (enter). I clicked both of them. But nothing changes. I need help asap.

Solution
After deleting a folder called "Microsoft" from registry...

It looks like you need a full reinstall, not simply a "repair".

What led you to think that deleting that section from the Registry was a good idea?
Jul 7, 2018
MERGED QUESTION
Question from fybalaban : "Can't access System Recovery from bootable Windows 10 DVD"

After deleting a folder called "Microsoft" from registry my system became completely unresponsive. And then a BSOD message appeared. Reference by pointer error. After restarting my PC, Windows booted successfully, but when it tries to load the login screen it show up another BSOD error.Critical process died. And so on I grabbed my old windows 10 DVD, and successfully booted. But the problem is that it just says that my computer must be repaired. Well I was using the DVD for repairing but it still says that I need a bootable disk. There are two options on the screen: One says System Restore f8, and the other says try again (enter). I clicked both of them. But nothing changes. I need help asap.