[SOLVED] can't access this one website and by intaweb code it is safe site

Chess of confusion

Reputable
Jul 28, 2017
This site can’t provide a secure connection
ERR_SSL_VERSION_OR_CIPHER_MISMATCH
The client and server don't support a common SSL protocol version or cipher suite.

No matter what i've tried i can't seem to enter this on web site
clearing my web browser
disabling options in internet option
basically every video i've watched on how to solve this doesn't work so if you can help thanks

Solution
i tried fire fox and that didn't work either
SSL can depend on the time on your PC being correct. Verify that your time and date are correct.
Have you contacted the owner of the website ? Tell them that you are having SSL issues ?

As I said, you could "lower" the security of your browser (I don't recommend it) by enabling the insecure SSL options
For example here is how to configure the older versions of TLS in firefox -- https://www.trishtech.com/2020/03/how-to-enable-tls-1-0-and-tls-1-1-in-mozilla-firefox-74/
I would test it then set it back for long term.

kanewolf

Titan
This site can’t provide a secure connection
ERR_SSL_VERSION_OR_CIPHER_MISMATCH
The client and server don't support a common SSL protocol version or cipher suite.

No matter what i've tried i can't seem to enter this on web site
clearing my web browser
disabling options in internet option
basically every video i've watched on how to solve this doesn't work so if you can help thanks
This error is saying that the security protocols supported by this website are poor. You could probably lower the security settings of your browser. BUT, I would not recommend it.

kanewolf

Titan
i tried fire fox and that didn't work either
SSL can depend on the time on your PC being correct. Verify that your time and date are correct.
Have you contacted the owner of the website ? Tell them that you are having SSL issues ?

As I said, you could "lower" the security of your browser (I don't recommend it) by enabling the insecure SSL options
For example here is how to configure the older versions of TLS in firefox -- https://www.trishtech.com/2020/03/how-to-enable-tls-1-0-and-tls-1-1-in-mozilla-firefox-74/
I would test it then set it back for long term.

Solution