can't access Windows, Boot menu repeated, lenovo thinkpad e455

joosung1151

Prominent
Dec 19, 2017
Hello, I need your help!! URGENT!!!

I had no problem until this afternoon, especailly before I put my SD card for Canon DSLR in my Lenovo laptop. My laptop didn't read that SD, so I just rebooted. However, after that, my laptop just shows the boot menu for selecting booting devices(PCI lan, ATA HDD) and Bios. It always just shows that boot menu even if whatever I do(press ESC, select one device, or reboot). I ran Diagnostics but everything was OK. Strange is that before this problem happened, the logo shown while booting was 'thinkpad'. But after, now 'Lenovo' is shown...

How can I solve this? I have IMPORTANT data in SSD, so I can't reset all. Also, safe mode doesn't work too. I put every button! Please help me...

Solution
Last thing I can think of is to take the battery out and press the power button to cycle all of the power out of it. Then put the battery back in and power it back on and cross your fingers.

If it still does not work we should move on to data recovery. I will list the steps if the above does not work.

joosung1151

Prominent
Dec 19, 2017

20171219_211339.jpg

I tried without SD card...
+ fix image!

joosung1151

Prominent
Dec 19, 2017

Oh, really sorry that I misclicked the vote. I tried as your advice, but still the same...

MusenMouse

Respectable
Mar 24, 2016
Last thing I can think of is to take the battery out and press the power button to cycle all of the power out of it. Then put the battery back in and power it back on and cross your fingers.

If it still does not work we should move on to data recovery. I will list the steps if the above does not work.

Solution

joosung1151

Prominent
Dec 19, 2017

Ok.. I'll try it! Thanks :)