cant back to window 7 form window 10

Mujahid_2

Commendable
Jul 23, 2016
i want to get window 7 back from window 7 i have window 7 and window 8 dvd but my pc cant boot it he appear a window which show me to select operating system there is no option for window 7 or window 8 it was saying me to continue with window 10 or advance tool please help me what can i do

Solution
The menu you want is Settings/update & Security/recovery/roll back to windows 7/8 should be an option

If you had win 10 more than one month then whichever licence you used to upgrade to win 10 is now a Windows 10 licence. You cannot use it to reinstall the previous version of windows, you would have to buy a new licence.

If you have a licence that wasn't used to upgrade, then it seems your PC isn't actually booting off the DVD, and you might need to look at your BIOS settings.

Colif

Win 11 Master
The menu you want is Settings/update & Security/recovery/roll back to windows 7/8 should be an option

If you had win 10 more than one month then whichever licence you used to upgrade to win 10 is now a Windows 10 licence. You cannot use it to reinstall the previous version of windows, you would have to buy a new licence.

If you have a licence that wasn't used to upgrade, then it seems your PC isn't actually booting off the DVD, and you might need to look at your BIOS settings.

Solution

TRENDING THREADS