Can't boost microphone Steelseries Siberia v2 (non usb)

Status
Not open for further replies.

clik

Distinguished
Nov 12, 2010
I recently reformatted, but before I did there was an option in my control panel > sound > microphone for a microphone boost. Now there that option is gone. My microphone is at 100% but people still cannot hear me very well. How can I boost my mic

Running windows 7. I looked for siberia drivers but I don't believe they have any for the non-usb, and i dont recall it coming with any.

A 3rd party program that boosts microphones would be an acceptable solution as well.

Thanks for any help! :hello:

Solution

Hey Clik,

I'd recommend updating your Motherboard chipset drivers & audio drivers. To do that, just visit your motherboard manufacturer's website and find your motherboard or OEM PC model (if you have an OEM computer such as DELL, HP -...

s3-mike

Distinguished
Apr 11, 2011

Hey Clik,

I'd recommend updating your Motherboard chipset drivers & audio drivers. To do that, just visit your motherboard manufacturer's website and find your motherboard or OEM PC model (if you have an OEM computer such as DELL, HP - go to their site).

There should be downloads available - get the Chipset drivers and audio drivers.

Also, make sure you do all of your Windows updates as that may have the specific driver update you need.

Regards,
Mike S
SteelSeries Support

Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.