[SOLVED] Cant boot, boot debug led

Aug 19, 2019
Hi,
I recently tried to put in a new GPU into my system and when found it wouldn't turn on. At first thought my psu was the issue however I can get the motherboard to turn on with fans spinning. However, my monitor wony show anything and the boot debug led is lit. All that is plugged into the motherboard is a cpu, one ram stick, a keyboard and monitor.
Just re seated the cpu as well and no luck. Any help is really appreciated.

Aug 19, 2019
No GPU plugged in or hard drives.
The boot debug led, I believe, indicates it can't find any bootable media, like a windows installation usb drive or a disk with a windows installation on it. Try again with your boot disk plugged in.
Hi, just gave that a go and still no luck. Prob is that it isn't POSTing. I'll turn on the motherboard however I'm still unable to get into the bios.

Aug 19, 2019
Hey!

This makes me wonder, what is your CPU, does it have an integrated graphics chip ?
Hi,
Turns out that was it. Had some issues before that led me not to actually plug in a gpu but as soon as I did I was able to actually get an image. You live and learn.
Thanks for the support guys I really appreciate it!

johnsoner13

Respectable
Hi,
Turns out that was it. Had some issues before that led me not to actually plug in a gpu but as soon as I did I was able to actually get an image. You live and learn.
Thanks for the support guys I really appreciate it!

yes, also a good lesson to post your specs when asking for help, issue couldve been resolved much quicker. But happy you got it working. Just for future reference