[SOLVED] Can't boot from USB and install Windows

May 18, 2019
Greetings. Recently, I've purchased Acer Nitro 5 AN515-54-733M gaming laptop. It said that this laptop doesn't come with a windows, so now I am trying to install Windows. I've prepared a Win10 USB with Rufus and am trying to boot from it but it doesn't show USB as an option. It doesn't even show Hard drives (1TB HDD and 256 GB NVMe SSD).

While trying to boot normally, not doing anything, just pressing power up button, this EFI shell comes up:

https://i.hizliresim.com/XlW0dR.jpg

I have no idea what to do with this screen, so I just didn't do anything.

When I try to change bios priority order from bios options, It doesn't show my usb, not even hard drives and only shows UEFI shell.:

https://i.hizliresim.com/YVPDql.jpg

Please help me, I just can not install windows .

Thanks in advance!

Solution
I've prepared a Win10 USB with Rufus and am trying to boot from it but it doesn't show USB as an option. It doesn't even show Hard drives (1TB HDD and 256 GB NVMe SSD).
In UEFI boot mode you can boot only from UEFI compatible boot sources.
If you have no OS installed and your USB windows installation media is prepared for legacy boot, then you have no UEFI boot sources (other than EFI shell).

Either recreate your USB windows installation media for UEFI install or
change boot mode to legacy and install windows in legacy mode.

In this screen select UEFI and change it to legacy (or legacy+UEFI).

YVPDql.jpg
I've prepared a Win10 USB with Rufus and am trying to boot from it but it doesn't show USB as an option. It doesn't even show Hard drives (1TB HDD and 256 GB NVMe SSD).
In UEFI boot mode you can boot only from UEFI compatible boot sources.
If you have no OS installed and your USB windows installation media is prepared for legacy boot, then you have no UEFI boot sources (other than EFI shell).

Either recreate your USB windows installation media for UEFI install or
change boot mode to legacy and install windows in legacy mode.

In this screen select UEFI and change it to legacy (or legacy+UEFI).

YVPDql.jpg

Solution