Question Can't boot into windows after 2 crashes

Fryology

Prominent
Jul 4, 2020
I turned on my pc this morning and went and did my morning routine and came back and saw that I had a blue screen of death with the error WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR. It was on 100% for a while and my online class started soon so I waited and then turned it off as it was taking forever. I turned it back on and it worked for a little then in the middle of class boom same blue screen. I let it get to a 100% but it wasn't finishing so I turned it off again. I turn it back on and it put me straight into bios. It was still detecting my Samsung NVME SSD (the one with windows installed) but my other NVME SSD was gone (the one I install everything on). Now I can't remember exactly what I did because I'm stressed tf out but I'm pretty sure I click on my samsung ssd to boot and then it went black and I waited then turned it off and now it doesn't show any ssd and whenever I turn it on it just goes into bios. I'm super lost on what to do and hope I didn't do permanent damage.

I took out both drive and didn't see anything wrong with them and I switched the spots they were in.
I also reset the bios to default still nothing

Im on an Asus x570-E mobo with
R9 3900x
RTX 2080ti
32gb ddr4 3200mhz
Samsung 970 Evo 500gb M.2 2280 NVME SSD
Inland 2tb M.2 NVME SSD
(In case they're needed)

Thank you

I managed to get my Samsung Drive to show up on my bios but its is name windows device manager and when I boot to it this is what shows . View: https://imgur.com/a/AC5uMmT

What I did to get that was get windows on a usb and try to set it up. I found a drive that had 2 partition and I deleted both.

Fryology

Prominent
Jul 4, 2020
so now you want to do a fresh install?

Not necessarily I'm just trying to get the computer to boot. If I have to I will but thats just something I've tried.

Fryology

Prominent
Jul 4, 2020
I just wanted to let you guys know I just took them out and put them back to were I originally had them and reinstalled windows although my 2tb ssd is still not working.

Fryology

Prominent
Jul 4, 2020
yes. it possible to have no issue or crash all the time depend on which pin
I don't have any thermal past as it was pre applied but I'm planning on getting an AIO so I'll check when I get that

I don't know if you know anything about this but when I turn on my pc it takes about 10 to send a signal to my mouse and keyboard then my keyboard turned off then back on and then my monitor would turn on and theres like 4 dots that spin in a circle indicating that it is loading and the first 2-3 move super slow making the total boot time like 30-45 secs on a nvme ssd. If that shows any sign on what is happening

Fryology

Prominent
Jul 4, 2020
I just wanted to update and say I found the problem. The problem was the 2 tb ssd and whenever I have it in with the boot one my pc craps itself and repeats what it did. If I take it out boom my pc works like new.

TRENDING THREADS