[SOLVED] Can't boot up the pc ?

Jan 22, 2021
Hi,i'm having problem with graphic card.Every time i boot up the pc i have color crash screen,and that happens 3 times and then i got windows troubleshoot screen.I tried everything to fix that,update the bios,unistall the drivers in safe mode etc,and nothing works.Can someone please help me,and sorry for my bad english.

My specs:
Ryzen 3 1200 cpu
Rx 550 4gb graphic card
600w psu
8gb ddr4 ram
Msi a320m pro vd/s motherboard

Jan 22, 2021
That could be due to a failing GPU or a bad PSU.
What's the model and how old is that PSU?
Have you tried a different display cable?
I really don't know how old is psu,https://www.lc-power.com/en/product/pc-power-supply-units/office-series/lc500h-12-v22/
this is the link of my psu,and one more question.First time when i unistall the drivers my pc booted up everything was fine.But when i reboot the pc i have the same problem with crashing.
Next thing what i do is i am repeat same process with unistalling,but when i rebooted pc graphic card was not detected there is just only microsoft basic driver adapter something like that.Maybe know how to fix?

Jan 22, 2021
Download the latest drivers for your RX 550 GPU
Try uninstalling the drivers using DDU in safe mode.
After booting install the GPU drivers.

Even if it isn't the PSU, that unit on the link has the specs of a cheap 300W PSU.
I would like to install rx 550 drivers but for some reason when pc boot up,after few minutes screen goes black and pc restarts.If i try to download drivers in safe mode,amd don't allow me to download drivers in safe mode.

Try updating your BIOS.
Have you check your system drive health? Use CrystalDiskInfo portable version (zip) and check your disk health.
If you are able to get into safe mode, delete the AMD drivers folder (C:\AMD).
Disconnect from the Internet and run DDU again.

If you are not able to boot Windows and use the default Windows drivers then you might have some other type of issue (hardware related) that won't be fixed just by installing the AMD drivers.

Jan 22, 2021
I checked my disk health,its good and deleted AMD folders,run DDU again.Press remove drivers and restart,and again same problem with "Microsoft Basic Display Adapter".

Any suggestions how to fix?