Can't boot up the storage unit

Jkb2843

Prominent
Apr 26, 2017
I recently had a problem after my computer updated, it make it so I couldn't access my windows login. I ended up trying to code my way out and reset everything. I recently decided to delete everything on my hard drive and now I can't do anything but look at my bios screen. I've downloaded a free Windows 10 on a flash drive in hope i would be able to renstall it. I now see three options in my bios screen for my storage. (Uefi: sandisk partition 1 that sometimes black screens or doesn't work at all) the other two sandisk and p2:Wdc wd3200avvs-56l2bo bring me to a reboot screen. I have no clue what to do next and hope I don't have to buy a new storage unit. Thank you for the help.

Solution
Did you make USB bootable and how ? If it's bootable than you have to choose it as first boot device. Once it boots from it you should delete all partitions in main disk and let windows make what they need. Disconnect all other drives while doing it.
Did you make USB bootable and how ? If it's bootable than you have to choose it as first boot device. Once it boots from it you should delete all partitions in main disk and let windows make what they need. Disconnect all other drives while doing it.

Solution