Question Can't boot Windows 10 SSD

Dec 3, 2020
Don’t remember what I was doing before this happened maybe updating Windows as I use Windows Insider but anyway my original problem was my pc would get signal of a black screen then turn off after a few seconds tried to repair with windows 10 installer, sfc /scannow, repairing filesystem, rebuilding efi partition and etc to no avail. I gave up and ran off a hard drive since March and now I’m finally once and for all trying to fix it. So tried to rebuild EFI partition again and I deleted the EFI partition then mistakenly deleted the boot folder in C:\Windows. So i copied the boot folder from my good install I had been using and rebuit the EFI partition. Now back to the original issue so I don’t know if I fixed the boot drive back to original or if it is messed up from deleting boot folder. This is not a hardware issues I can access all the files using another drive with Windows and Linux although on Linux I get a reading error when I open C:\Windows which I have been getting since the original issue and doesn’t happen on my Temp Windows drive. Also my windows installer doesn’t show any options to enter safe mode or reset pc. I require help and appreciate what you can give thanks.
Specs:
MSI X370 Gaming Pro Carbon
Ryzen 7 1700x at 3.8Ghz
XFX RX 5700 XT Thicc III Ultra
T-Force Dark Za 2x16gb at 3466Mhz
Antec HCG-900
Crucial P1 500GB 3D NAND NVMe PCIe M.2 SSD - Down Boot Drive
Wester Digital Black HDD 4TB x2
Inland Professional 500GB Sata SSD
Random Seagate 500gb HDD - Temp Windows Drive

Colif

Win 11 Master
Confusing

So does it boot off nvme now or still another drive?
if its still messed up, can you show us a screenshot of disk management? need to upload to an image sharing website and show link here.

it is normal to not be able to get into safe mode from installer. Not showing reset is strange though. Might be tied to being insider build, I don't know.