[SOLVED] Cant boot

May 18, 2018
Hello, straight to the case.
So i bought everything new not including HDDs and graphics.
After i built my PC With ryzen 5 2600 and msi b450 tommahawk ,all i could go to was Windows logo, i have windows 7 btw, so after manny unsuccesful attempts i tried the button BIOS flashback, now i cant see anything on the screen and cpu led is emiting red Light. Any suggestions?

Solution
Officially, AMD does not support Ryzen CPUs on Windows 7. Given that Microsoft has essentially ended support for the OS with AM4 products.

There are guides on how to get Windows 7 working with Ryzen. The Windows 7 Smart Tool is available from MSI in Utility downloads. It will help getting USB ports working so you can install Windows 7.

I suggest searching for a guide on "How to get Ryzen working with Windows 7" and reading that.
Officially, AMD does not support Ryzen CPUs on Windows 7. Given that Microsoft has essentially ended support for the OS with AM4 products.

There are guides on how to get Windows 7 working with Ryzen. The Windows 7 Smart Tool is available from MSI in Utility downloads. It will help getting USB ports working so you can install Windows 7.

I suggest searching for a guide on "How to get Ryzen working with Windows 7" and reading that.

Solution