Question Cant boot.

Jan 7, 2021
Please keep it to 1 thread
So i got my C: harddisk out of my old system after getting closing it and put it in my new pc and cleaned it and set it as a sorage device. And now i wanted to put it in my new pc and when i did my pc wont start. It starts and closes starts and closes immediatly. What should i do. How do i get it to boot?

Jan 7, 2021
I had an old system. I closed it and took out its boot drive and put it in my new pc as a storage device. Now i want to use it as a boot drive again in my old computer(its quick formatted) but when i installed it again in my old computer my computer wont boot. When push the power button it momentarly powers on, fans spin for a second anc closes. And it keeps doing this with 2 seconds of breaks between them and doesnt open or stop. Does anyone have any ideas? This is a little urgent so i apreciae any help please.

Jan 7, 2021
I had an old system. I closed it and took out its boot drive and put it in my new pc as a storage device. Now i want to use it as a boot drive again in my old computer(its quick formatted) but when i installed it again in my old computer my computer wont boot. When push the power button it momentarly powers on, fans spin for a second anc closes. And it keeps doing this with 2 seconds of breaks between them and doesnt open or stop. Does anyone have any ideas? This is a little urgent so i apreciae any help please.

Jan 7, 2021
I would reattach it to the new system and clean it with diskpart. Open a command prompt and then type:
diskpart <enter>
list disk <enter>
select disk n <enter> (where n is the problem disk, choose carefully)
clean
exit
i cant boot into bios withouth hdd either so the disk is not the problem i think