Can't bootup after changing base frequency

Dec 1, 2018
I attempted to overclock my CPU (Athlon x4 860k). For whatever reason I was not able to change frequency multiplier (it was completely grayed out, couldn't access it even when changing options from auto to disabled/enabled (no manual option)). After multiple fails in attempting to enable the feature I attempted to change cpu base frequency, which also changed the multiplier automatically. After attempting to turn it from 100 to 103 (max 105) the system couldn't boot up and restored the settings for me. Then I attempted to change it to 101, to see if I can change it to anything at all and have it running stable. After this the system doesn't bootup at all, however GPU and CPU fans both work, there is no visual output, keyboard doesn't work either. I have not tried anything besides removing and re-inserting mobo battery (which had fixed a similar issue in past) and changing monitor output port to mobo from gpu in attempts to see any output, however I had no luck with it. I would appreciate any support or suggestions I can get.

The specs are
CPU - AMD Athlon x4 860k
MOBO - MSI A68HM-E33 V2
(Recently had updated bios to the latest)
GPU - RX550 4GB (probably not important)

Dec 1, 2018

Thanks for your reply.

I attempted to do so, however it didn't make a difference.
For a second my mouse and keyboard lit up, however then they turned back off almost immediately. Unfortunately I don't know if anything was displayed, as I hadn't reconnected my gpu (because it sits right on top of the battery and what I assume is CMOS clean).
After attempting to reset it again the keyboard and mouse didn't even turn on, so maybe something else caused it the first time?