Can't bring up System Properties in Win ME

lewis

Distinguished
Jun 9, 2003

I can't bring up System Properties, there isn't a (system folder) in the
control panel. And I have tried my computer\properties.

Any ideas?

Thanks

Lewis

"Lewis" <laveryhsd@earthlink.net> wrote:

>I can't bring up System Properties, there isn't a (system folder) in the
>control panel. And I have tried my computer\properties.
>
>Any ideas?

Also try WindowsKey+Pause

Good luck

Ron Martell Duncan B.C. Canada
--
Microsoft MVP
On-Line Help Computer Service

http://aumha.org/alex.htm

If you have Sysdm.cpl in C:\Windows\System, then double-click it for
System Properties.
If you don't have it, then extract a fresh copy.
How to Extract Original Compressed Windows Files [Q129605]
http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=129605

....Alan
--
Alan Edwards, MS MVP W95/98 Systems