nbent

Distinguished
Apr 26, 2010
Hello,

I am using a Sony Vaio VGN-N385E and I can not burn CDs. I can ready DVDs and CDs but every time I try to burn a cd, I will get a little into it then a error message opens saying there is something wrong with the CD. But these are brand new un-opened CDs what do I do.

nbent

Distinguished
Apr 26, 2010
Have not tried using DVDs. I am trying to burn audio CDs. I have tried different burning programs and different brands of CD-Rs. I used the same CDs on a friends computer to burn a CD and it worked fine. But when I try to burn CDs it keeps saying that there is a problem with the CD. But I really don't think it is the CDs. Also tried burning at slower speeds and it did not help. I used to be able to burn CDs fine, but maybe over time from Updates or something.... Something went wrong, not sure.

nbent

Distinguished
Apr 26, 2010
I've used CDBurnerXP, AShampoo, Windows Media Player, Roxio and Sonic Stage. In some cases I would do a test run and the test would be good, but when I burn the CD an error would occur saying something is wrong with the disc or hard drive. I am using a Window Home Premium OS

Latest posts