Question Can't change proxy settings

ALMGNOON

Reputable
Nov 20, 2015
I tied to turn on "Automatically detect settings" but when ever i click save the proxy settings page crashes instantly, also when i tried to change it from the Internet Properties pager the OK button is clickable but it doesn't do anything (stays on the same window).

I tried changed some policies/registries to fix this problem but nothing helped, tried to change it using Safe boot but that didn't work too.

May 8, 2020
The best solution will be to buy a proxy service and they will help you to make this easier. Some months ago I wanted to buy many pairs of sneakers for my family and friends but I couldn't order so much. I tried to change my proxy but I failed many times and I began to search for a service that will help me with this. I spent many hours on the internet and came across https://iproyal.com/sneaker-proxies/ and it helped me a lot because I could order all the pairs with one click and now I use it all the time when I want to order many pairs of sneakers.

Last edited:

kanewolf

Titan
I tied to turn on "Automatically detect settings" but when ever i click save the proxy settings page crashes instantly, also when i tried to change it from the Internet Properties pager the OK button is clickable but it doesn't do anything (stays on the same window).

I tried changed some policies/registries to fix this problem but nothing helped, tried to change it using Safe boot but that didn't work too.
Have you checked for virus or malware?
Have you ever used a VPN?

ALMGNOON

Reputable
Nov 20, 2015
Have you checked for virus or malware?
Have you ever used a VPN?
Thank you for replying
I have bit defender so everything is fine in that area, i suspected bit defender of causing the problem, i tried to turned it off and see if it fixed the problem but nothing changed. I rarely use a VPN and when i do i use one of google chromes VPN extensions.
This problem randomly occurred and updating windows 10 to the latest version didn't fix it. Till this day the proxy page instantly crashes whenever I click the save button,