Question Cant change resolution in Call Of Duty

SawmMawia

Great
Jan 17, 2021
When i try to change the resolution in Call Of Duty 1,to 1280x1024 from 1024x768
The screen goes black(as it should be) but the resolution doesnt change:( but reverts to 800x600
Please help

Lutfij

Titan
Try reinstall your GPU drivers. Source the latest GPU drivers from your GPU chip maker's support site(AMD/Nvidia) and then use DDU to uninstall your GPU drivers. Once you reboot, install the driver in an elevated command, i.e, Right click installer>Run as Administrator.

Also, where did you source the game from?

SawmMawia

Great
Jan 17, 2021
Try reinstall your GPU drivers. Source the latest GPU drivers from your GPU chip maker's support site(AMD/Nvidia) and then use DDU to uninstall your GPU drivers. Once you reboot, install the driver in an elevated command, i.e, Right click installer>Run as Administrator.

I have the latest drivers,i can run the game in 1280x1024 on windowed mode but cant in fullscreen mode,thats the problem

SawmMawia

Great
Jan 17, 2021
A

A friend gave me via a usb drive