cant choose between these monitors

Skylin_1

Prominent
Aug 9, 2017
hello, Im trying to buy a new 144 hz monitor for cs ow PUBG, and cant decide between the BenQ XL2430, or the BenQ XL2411. Can someone please tell me the differences and their opinion?

Solution
I have the XL2411. The real differences between the two is the 2430 is an improved, slightly newer model and comes with such things as: S switch, enabling you to remotely switch between screen gaming profiles, a vastly improved, and more attractive stand, a mic jack, a 1.2 display port, and an extra HDMI port.
If you can tick the extra boxes, then you will make your mind up easier, but if you do not use display port, and the other extras dont interest you then the 2411 can be found at a very good price - i love mine for full 1080@ 120-144Hz they are a fantastic range of monitors, and the picture is outstanding!

Hope this helps.
K.

Kenton82

Reputable
I have the XL2411. The real differences between the two is the 2430 is an improved, slightly newer model and comes with such things as: S switch, enabling you to remotely switch between screen gaming profiles, a vastly improved, and more attractive stand, a mic jack, a 1.2 display port, and an extra HDMI port.
If you can tick the extra boxes, then you will make your mind up easier, but if you do not use display port, and the other extras dont interest you then the 2411 can be found at a very good price - i love mine for full 1080@ 120-144Hz they are a fantastic range of monitors, and the picture is outstanding!

Hope this helps.
K.

Solution

TRENDING THREADS