Apr 24, 2021
Hellou guys, am planning buy new PSU but am not sure which one, can anybody help me ? I was wondering about these two -/
Gigabyte aorus P850W -
https://www.gigabyte.com/Power-Supply/GP-AP850GM#kf
Fractal Design ION Gold 850W -
Any suggestions or recommendations ?

Solution
No other options ? Can't really recommend any of these for such high-end GPU. Gigabyte Aorus P-W is okay really but i wouldn't use it with RTX3090 personally. FD ION Gold we have zero reviews for rn, it's probably comparable to FD ION+ Platinum but we don't know that yet. And Silverstone Decathlon Gold 850W is CWT GPX based which by default has very cheap MOSFETs, and we don't have any reviews to say otherwise.
Apr 24, 2021
Cpu: i5-11500
Cpu cooler: Arctic liquid 360
MB: Asus rog strix b560-F
Ram: hyperx 32gb 3200MHZ
Gpu: Asus TuF 3090
Monitor: Xiaomi 34 inch gaming monitor
And other option should be Silverstone decathlon DA850W but not sure with this one

Cpu: i5-11500
Cpu cooler: Arctic liquid 360
MB: Asus rog strix b560-F
Ram: hyperx 32gb 3200MHZ
Gpu: Asus TuF 3090
Monitor: Xiaomi 34 inch gaming monitor
And other option should be Silverstone decathlon DA850W but not sure with this one
There is no info on the DA 850W, so I'd avoid it. The DA 1650 was well reviewed, but the 850 I found literally nothing about it. Meanwhile FD Ion and gigabyte Aorus were both reviewed by Aris.

Juular

Respectable
BANNED
Mar 14, 2020
No other options ? Can't really recommend any of these for such high-end GPU. Gigabyte Aorus P-W is okay really but i wouldn't use it with RTX3090 personally. FD ION Gold we have zero reviews for rn, it's probably comparable to FD ION+ Platinum but we don't know that yet. And Silverstone Decathlon Gold 850W is CWT GPX based which by default has very cheap MOSFETs, and we don't have any reviews to say otherwise.

Solution
Apr 24, 2021
So which psu would you recommend ? Rmx? Some seasonic like prime ?

But I read some reviews about TXm series and they weren't so positive, should I pick a rm750x/rm850x over the TXm ?

Professional reviews say the opposite... please give them a read:

https://www.tomshardware.com/reviews/corsair-tx750m-psu,5062.html

Take user reviews with a grain of salt as they don't have proper equipment and knowledge to actually test the PSU.

If you can afford spending more then, by no means, go for the RMx, they're slightly better... but TXm are solid units too.