Question Can't configure RAID controller

Mar 20, 2019
I bought this recently and I can't go into it's BIOS: https://www.amazon.ca/gp/product/B00AZ9T3OU/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1
I surfed a lot on the Internet and I found out that many people have trouble with these Marvell controllers.
After a complete day of trying, I can't make it to the BIOS with the shortcut CTRL+M during the POST.
I see the screen of the Marvell BIOS Utility during POST, but the text at the bottom of the screen is supposed to be something like "Press CTRL+M to configure or press SPACE to continue", but I only get "Press SPACE to continue" during one tiny second. I can see my connected drives on that screen and the mode of the controller on "AHCI passthrough". When I boot into ESXi, I see my raid controller in the devices and I can access the connected drives like before the installation of the controller.

I don't understand, it's working but I can't configure it. On the box and in the manual of the peripheral, it's written that RAID 0, 1, 5 and 10 is possible, but I can't go in the utility to configure that.
If you had a problem similar to this and found out a solution, I would be very nice of you to share that with me, because I'm lost !

And sorry for my baby english...

Mar 20, 2019
I just discovered that today, because my Amazon is in french, it does not specifies anywhere on amazon that it doesn't RAID. I just took the model Marvell 88SE9215 and I knew that this chip does RAID, but not the card itself. Well, thanks anyway.