cant connect my laptop via nokia 6100 with usb cabel

I have a new toshiba lap top, I got the original usb cabel for my nokia 6100 but i cant seem to get connected to the net via the mobile.
The computer see the mobile,open the port ,dile the number but i allways get "busy" tone.
i try to place "," befor the number but it dont work.
any idias any one ?

rico

In article <0F51ACD4-9A11-4651-94FD-F572F533E2C3@microsoft.com>, "=?Utf-8?B?aWNrbw==?=" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:
>I have a new toshiba lap top, I got the original usb cabel for my nokia 6100
> but i cant seem to get connected to the net via the mobile.
>The computer see the mobile,open the port ,dile the number but i allways get
> "busy" tone.
>i try to place "," befor the number but it dont work.
>any idias any one ?

This sounds like a call for your tech support from your cell phone company.