Question Can't Connect To 5G Internet Only Regular

Anon2195

Commendable
Oct 16, 2019
I used to be able to connect to the 5G internet available now I can't it shows it's there it but now it just says "Can't connect to network" I've tried to forget it then reconnect works for 1 minute then disconnects I've tried to reset my pc and it doesn't work I'm using a network adapter and everything is up to date any help?

kanewolf

Titan
also the channel is set to auto
With the channel set to "auto" the router is free to change it based on other WIFI it can receive. It may have changed it to a channel that is prohibited by your PC. The allowable channels are country based. There could be an inconsistency between the router and the PC. If you manually set to a channel in the 30s or 40s those channels are universally available. If that doesn't change anything, you can set it back to auto if desired.

Anon2195

Commendable
Oct 16, 2019
With the channel set to "auto" the router is free to change it based on other WIFI it can receive. It may have changed it to a channel that is prohibited by your PC. The allowable channels are country based. There could be an inconsistency between the router and the PC. If you manually set to a channel in the 30s or 40s those channels are universally available. If that doesn't change anything, you can set it back to auto if desired.
Changing the channel doesn't seem to work I just get "Can't connect to network"