Can't connect to activision servers

TurtleEater0

Reputable
Dec 28, 2015
I played Destiny on my old internet, and it worked fine, but it was very slow. Finally we got new internet and Call of Duty and Destiny both wouldn't work on my PS4. Although, I haven't tried Call of Duty (can't try Destiny ATM) on my PC, I would assume it would be the same issue. Both my PC and PS4 are using ethernet. I've tried wireless and wired. Sometimes I can randomlly get on Destiny and Call of Duty if I restart my router multiple times and hope for the best, but it's not that consitent and doesn't usally work very well and I lag. I've also tried going into my network settings by typing in my iPv4 address in my browser and I didn't know the login, and it turns out I need to call my internet service provider to change any settings. I heard online that toggling UPNP fixes it sometimes, and they said that that was not an option, I'm using Charter by the way. Thank you, and sorry if I didn't post on the right fourm.

Solution
The best solution for your situation is call up your ISP and let them know of your situation. They should be able to guide you through fixing it or send out an engineer to fix your problem.

mustafa.islam1548

Prominent
Aug 18, 2017
The best solution for your situation is call up your ISP and let them know of your situation. They should be able to guide you through fixing it or send out an engineer to fix your problem.

Solution