cant connect to any game servers

Kian_okong

Prominent
Mar 27, 2017
i woke up this morning and my internet was playing up and was disconnecting itself from windows and connecting itself again. i thought that it was normal but it turns out that i cannot connect to any game servers anymore such as fifa 17, rainbow six siege and lawbreakers. Hearthstone has worked for some reason but destiny 2 beta hasnt...... this has happened in the past and i think it m ay have been my antivirus but i cannot remember what i did exactly. any help would be appreciated.

Tigerhawk30

Distinguished
Dec 16, 2015
Just a stupid simple question, but are the lights on the ethernet connector lit and flashing?

I was having nearly the same problem as you and while I'm no mega-expert, I ran out and bought myself a USB 3.0 ethernet adapter, then later bought a separate ethernet card to substitute for my onboard one. It may be that your onboard card is dying, which seemed to be the case for me. Haven't had a connection problem since using either solution.

Kian_okong

Prominent
Mar 27, 2017

tried the the soluting, neither of which worked. i am using a usb tp link wireless adapter