Question Can't connect to wifi with laptop

Sep 14, 2018
Hi,

So, for a while, I have been having problems with wifi on my laptop (it's connected to the modem but says No Internet). And when I can't solve the issue (quite often) by just using windows problem solver or by turning off and on wifi on the laptop, I would do a Network Reset then restart. And that's what I did, but now there are no wifi options anymore (tried with ethernet and it worked). There no Wifi adapter, there's no mention of wifi in the network drivers, so I tried to download the driver to change that, but even after installing it and restarting the laptop, still no wifi. I tried turning off the laptop, removing the battery and pressing power for 30sec. I tried to do another Network Reset.

I don't know what to do now...

Windows 10
Asus Laptop(Asus ROG G741JW-T7151H) if that can help

P.S: Here's a previous post I made about the Wi-fi issues I had (still not solved): Post about my Wi-Fi issues

Sep 14, 2018
Have you tried simply using the troubleshooter? Or do you call the troubleshooter "windows problem solver?"

Sorry this is a lame response lol
Yeah, sorry, that's what I meant, I'm french and I use windows in French, wasn't sure what to call it in English. When I run it, it says a cable is not connected. But it's false, I already saw this error before (on this laptop and an another) but it doesn't impact connectivity (i used to see it but still had working wifi)