Cant connect wifi

jeller

Commendable
Dec 4, 2016
whenever the PC is open other devices like cellphones and tab cant connect to the wifi.. it has been reported to our broadband provider and they fixed it a lot of time. but still the same what will i do

Solution
Hey Jeller,

2 things there; 1. How is your ISP fixing your issue? Are they guiding you to do things to your router, if so just perform a full factory reset and test. If still same issue I would suggest your router is broken. 2. If your ISP has been doing something on their end to fix it (I don't believe it would be your ISP as it sounds like a DHCP issue on your wireless devices) tell them to fix it permanently.

:)

- LE
Hey Jeller,

2 things there; 1. How is your ISP fixing your issue? Are they guiding you to do things to your router, if so just perform a full factory reset and test. If still same issue I would suggest your router is broken. 2. If your ISP has been doing something on their end to fix it (I don't believe it would be your ISP as it sounds like a DHCP issue on your wireless devices) tell them to fix it permanently.

:)

- LE

Solution