[SOLVED] Cant control ARGB on my BeQuiet Pure Base 500DX!

SteveBeast

Commendable
Jul 9, 2021
i7 10700k
MSI Z490 A Pro
NZXT Kraken X63
32 GB RAM
RTX 2070 Super

Hey guys,

just assembled my PC.
I have the MSI Z490 A Pro Motherboard, installed the new BIOS, and installed MSI Center with Mystic Light.
And yes, I have the SATA Cable from the Front Panel connected to my PSU. All Cables are connected.
The ARGB Switch of the Case is connected to the 3 pin JRAINBOW1.

I tried everything, I pressed the Light Button on the Front Panel for 3 seconds, but nothing happened. No color change, I cant even shut down the lightning.
All it does is blinking orange all few seconds, what i guess is the default setting.
I tried to press the Light Button on the Front Panel for 3 seconds, 5 seconds, etc. But nothing happened. The blinking orange color of the RGB Lightning of the case stays the same.
And if I try to control the ARGB in Mystic Light nothing happens, I have JRAINBOW1 on the Motherboard in Mystic Light selected, but it doesnt recognize it. I cant change the color, I cant do anything.
Any advice?

And what now happens also is, that in NZXT Cam it says another program is trying to interfere. Could that be Mystic Light?

Solution
is it difficult to assemble it?

I don't know.

I have high-end Corsair cases in use and they are well made, where it is easy to replace case components. Then again, i payed premium price for that convenience.

And should mystic light not work then nevertheless the button is broken?

You need to hold the button down for 3 seconds, to set it into MoBo control method. So, no, it doesn't work without working button.

Aeacus

Titan
Ambassador

SteveBeast

Commendable
Jul 9, 2021
Ok thanks I try to contact bequiet for the controller.
But is there a way to just shut the lightning off, even without the controller working? Do I just have to pull the sata cable or is there another way?

Aeacus

Titan
Ambassador
is it difficult to assemble it?

I don't know.

I have high-end Corsair cases in use and they are well made, where it is easy to replace case components. Then again, i payed premium price for that convenience.

And should mystic light not work then nevertheless the button is broken?

You need to hold the button down for 3 seconds, to set it into MoBo control method. So, no, it doesn't work without working button.

Solution