Question Can't control Lancool ii argb front lights

Jun 21, 2020
Hello! I recently did my first ever pc build. I can't seem to control the front case lighting (lancool 2). I plugged it into a 3pin header on my motherboard (msi meg x570 ace) tried controlling it with mystic light (changed jrainbow1 and jrainbow2) , but the lights don't seem to change... I also tried changing all other options but nothing happens... Help please.

Jul 30, 2020
I was having the same problem, but figured it out. You need to use the M button on the case's control panel to cycle to the "Off" mode. Then the motherboard can control your LEDs.

It might be hard to tell when you've cycled to the case's "Off" mode if your motherboard is currently sending a light pattern. So, it might help if you turn all your lights off on the motherboard, then cycle to "Off" with the case's M button. Then you can turn the lights back on with the Mystic Lights software.

Last edited:
Apr 9, 2021
We had this same issue we solved by checking the connections inder the m and c botton the connections were only half plugged. We plugges them in and know we can cycle the colors.

TRENDING THREADS