Can't copy files from an sd card to my laptop

Vegeta_1

Prominent
Jun 8, 2017
I have a laptop-Windows 7,I3 with 3 ram.
I tried to copy files from my sd card(not from a smartphone but a diskonkey with sd card slot) and I managed to copy the most but I could't copy few folders and files. I wondered if there is a problem with my diskonkey or the files and I tried on my desktop computer and I managed to copy Why is that and how can I fix this problem in my laptop? ( I dont know if its matter but jsut for the information the storage capacity of the diskonkey is 14 giga and the file system is fat32 and the files are more than 10 giga)

Solution
If your "diskonkey" is older, it might not support the full capacity of your card. If your card works properly in the phone, use your phone connected to the PC to copy remaining files.

Vegeta_1

Prominent
Jun 8, 2017

When I try to copy the files the computer react like he is ignoring my request and doest show the standat window of a copying files. ,then I checked the folder settings and I found there is a V in a read only I tried to remove the v from it the system popped me an error which says that the system could not track the specific file.

TRENDING THREADS