• Now's your chance win big! Join our community and get entered to win a RTX 2060 GPU, plus more! Join here.

Meet Stan Dmitriev of SurrogateTV on the Pi Cast TODAY! The show is live August 11th at 2:30 pm ET (7:30 PM BST). Watch live right here!

Professional PC modder Mike Petereyns joins Scharon on the Tom's Hardware Show live on Thursday, August 13th at 3:00 pm ET (8:00 PM BST). Click here!

Question Can't copy files to PC

Mar 24, 2020
I try to copy some files from the SD card but it doesn't work, the transfer speed just goes to 0 without no error

Mar 24, 2020
The SD card is working, I can read the files but can't copy them on my PC. While using it with the phone , i can't even copy files to it so that's why i wanna format it without losing my files

Mar 24, 2020
I can also open up the files, like pics, videos and documents, it's just that I can't copy the entire SD or a specific folder...

Nigel Spike

Reputable
Jan 9, 2016
When trying to copy files from the SD card to the PC, do you remove the card from the phone and put it in some card reader connected to the PC, or does the SD card remain in the phone and you connect the phone to the PC with a cable, wifi or blue-tooth?

Mar 24, 2020
When trying to copy files from the SD card to the PC, do you remove the card from the phone and put it in some card reader connected to the PC, or does the SD card remain in the phone and you connect the phone to the PC with a cable, wifi or blue-tooth?
I took it out and used a card reader...

Mar 24, 2020
did you try another card reader?
how did you open any file on it if you keep getting error?
Yes, the card reader is good.
I'm getting the error only when I try to copy the files, like it gets until 1% and after that, the transfer speed goes to 0kb and after a while, I get the error.

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS