[SOLVED] Can't create network bridge

Nov 1, 2019
hello, i want to use my laptop as a wireless adapter but when i'm selecting 2 connections and right click on mouse it doesn't allow me to choose any single option :/ what can i do?

Nov 1, 2019
fixed it. i had to choose ethernet and wi-fi to bridge connection so it's working now, but i did something wrong before. went in local area connection's properties clicked on sharing and enabled allow other network users to connect through this computer's internet connection selected wi-fi and clicked on ok, after that internet got disabled and after 1 minutes it was like before. everything came back in normal so is it normal? i mean i did something or everything is like before

Nov 1, 2019
fixed it. i had to choose ethernet and wi-fi to bridge connection so it's working now, but i did something wrong before. went in local area connection's properties clicked on sharing and enabled allow other network users to connect through this computer's internet connection selected wi-fi and clicked on ok, after that internet got disabled and after 1 minutes it was like before. everything came back in normal so is it normal? i mean i did something or everything is like before

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS