Can't Decide a Decent Graphics Card... Help!

manuwarhussain

Honorable
Jan 11, 2014
Hi. I am about to buy a new graphics card but can't decide from the variety. My budget is around Rs. 15000. Please help...
My Spcs:
Intel 4th Gen Pentium G3258 Processor
Asus B85M-K Motherboard
Corsair Vengeance 8GB DDR3 RAM
Cooler Master Full-Tower Cabinet
I have yet to buy a PSU.

I need to fluently play all of today's new gen games at decent frame rates.
I can adjust my budget to 16000 if its worth it but otherwise I want to save as much money as I can. I am a bit leaned towards the AMD Graphics Cards rather than the Nvidia ones. But I'm open to suggestions. Now please help me.

Solution
yourr cpu is dual core its not good for gaming since all games are optimized for 4 core now and what ever gpu you will buy youre cpu will sttuter in many games not all but many so for this cpu 750ti or gtx 950 or r9 370 4gb max
That works out at about £ 222 if were talking about rupees.

For that price, you are looking in the ATI, AMD range of graphics cards from the R9 380 to the R9 390 range of grpahics cards and the new RX 480 cards with 4Gb of memory fitted to them.

For the Nvidia range of cards you are looking at for the money you wish to spend.

At the GTX 960 to GTX 970 range of graphics cards.

All the ones listed will play modern games very well, if played at a maximum screen resolution of 1080p.
The game settings for each game would be on a setting of High in most cases, with an average frame rate in a game of 60 Fps +.

manuwarhussain

Honorable
Jan 11, 2014

The same goes for you. You can't convert them directly into pound and suggest me one. Actually the prices of Electronics are higher in India as compared to other countries. The Radeon R9 380 costs about Rs. 20,000 and in the same way all other cards are highly priced. So please refer me some less priced one.

Well you have to consider, I am in the US, did the conversion and that is what I came up with. There is no way for me to tell what thing cost in India and it is not like I can just cruise around on and indian site, Sorry, I couldn't have been more help. If you come up with a short list of cards in your budget, I am sure someone will be able to poing you in the right direction. Good luck!

Leonea Jonhy

Reputable
Aug 14, 2015
yourr cpu is dual core its not good for gaming since all games are optimized for 4 core now and what ever gpu you will buy youre cpu will sttuter in many games not all but many so for this cpu 750ti or gtx 950 or r9 370 4gb max

Solution

TRENDING THREADS