cant delete a partition on my hard drive

Aug 5, 2018
So i got a 4tb sea gate external hard drive for pc back in march and i formatted it for xbox instead because i needed xbox storage now i want to use it for pc again so i managed to format it to pc readable format and it worked but in the process i accidently split it into two partitions so one is 1.99 tb and the other is the other half of the hardrive but only the one side is usable and i cant delete the other one to make one big one i have tried loads of different softwares but nothing is working can i have some help please?

MERGED QUESTION
Question from oliverwyattpokemongo : "cant delete a partition on my hard drive"

MERGED QUESTION

MERGED QUESTION

Aug 5, 2018

well im a noob with formatting hard drives i would normally just keep one as it is but in this case i didn't so i accidently split it in disk managment and tried to fix it on easeus partition by deleting the unalocated partition but the option to do that wasn't there, there were no options apart from wipe data which did nothing

Aug 5, 2018

the extend volume option is blanked out so i cant click it.

Try is on the partition that is not blanked out. If that does not work use mini tool partition wizard or Easeus.

Aug 5, 2018

I have tried disk management, easeus and mini tool partition wizard and nothing is working, it either just doesn't work or i get an error saying this is mbr format so the storage after 2tb is unusable.