Can't do anything HELP!

Psaltamontes

Commendable
Jan 3, 2017
Sup Guys! I woke up today and try to start my PC as always! But after I login the pc don't do anything I can see my desktop apps and everything! I try to use the task Killer( Ctrl+Alt+Del) and won't open! It just crash to green/black/white Screen. I can see like is loading something cause the cursor button but isn't. My Specs FX8350 Sabertooth 2.0 Ballixtic 1600Mhz 16GB Asus R9 270

When Safe Mode loads okay but Normal Mode crashes.

That's often a sign that you've installed a bad driver or some software that includes virtual drivers such as third-party AV software, firewall software, disc-burning utilities or virtual disc software (that list of categories is not exhaustive though, could be some other type of driver software that your system doesn't like).

The key to fixing that particular problem is remembering the last thing you installed just before the problem started, then uninstalling it in Safe Mode.

Psaltamontes

Commendable
Jan 3, 2017
Okay I fixed doing this. I open Msconfig => enter, and in the service potion mark "hide windows processes" and then check "enable all" is a button that is on the right, then apply and accept, ask them to restart, do it and start already The normal mode; Actually works for me.