Can't Do Normal Boot Samsung Laptop

chaffee5355

Distinguished
Feb 28, 2014
Re: Samsung Lapton Series 3. When I boot, I get a Recovery screen. I have tried all of the remedies. I have to go the BIOS to boot.

chaffee5355

Distinguished
Feb 28, 2014

chaffee5355

Distinguished
Feb 28, 2014
My unit was running OK and I ran into a problem with it not starting on the homepage even though all of the boxes were checked right. On the same day it happened I initiated a restore and was rewarded with a Recovery screen saying my computer need to be repaired and I have tried all of the usual recovery scenarios to the point where I got a recovery disc from Samsung. While I was waiting for that disc to come, I was messing around and at the bottom of the Recovery screen, are three options two of them take me right back to the recovery screen and the other Esc took me to the BIOS and I got to the EXIT tab and the Windows Boot Manager is listed under it and I clicked on it an the unit booted. After I got the disc, I ran it but didn't get a clean recovery since when I boot up, I get the recovery screen first and the I got to the BIOS and hit the Windows Boot Manager and I'm in.